- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Language
14 years 5 months ago #48637
by lwlbar
Hi
I am working up a site that is to be frontend default in french language. I did have the front-end displaying en français, but now its only shoing up in english :blink:
Not sure what I have done! :blush:
Am I able to completely remove the english, as the site is never to be seen in english (except the backend by me).
kind regards,
Luke
I am working up a site that is to be frontend default in french language. I did have the front-end displaying en français, but now its only shoing up in english :blink:
Not sure what I have done! :blush:
Am I able to completely remove the english, as the site is never to be seen in english (except the backend by me).
kind regards,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48650
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic Re: Language
I have reinstalled both language files now and manually worked through all my overrides.
Really at a loss as to what happened here. :huh: Lost all my overrides - couldn't copy and paste them back in form safeguard. That created all sorts of weirdness.... But am back in the saddle.....
Really at a loss as to what happened here. :huh: Lost all my overrides - couldn't copy and paste them back in form safeguard. That created all sorts of weirdness.... But am back in the saddle.....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48655
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Language
If you "loose" your translations in one language, it's likely to come from a modification you made in the translation file which rendered the file not parsable by Joomla. Normally, if you activate the "debug language" option of the configuration of joomla, it will tell you on which lines of the translation file you have a problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lwlbar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds