- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
How do I change the table width
- Cheesydoodles
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50342
by Cheesydoodles
How do I change the table width was created by Cheesydoodles
Can anyone help. Where do I change the width of the table as it is going out of the page. I have attached an image of what is happening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50388
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How do I change the table width
Hi Cheesydoodles,
Try to add this property in your css file:
Try to add this property in your css file:
Code:
.hikashop_products_table adminlist{
width: 734px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50397
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How do I change the table width
Hello,
In your CSS you'll have to change :
by :
Hope this 2 answers will help you
.
In your CSS you'll have to change :
Code:
.hikashop_vote_stars {
width: 400px;
}
by :
Code:
.hikashop_vote_stars {
width: 300px;
}
Hope this 2 answers will help you
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheesydoodles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cheesydoodles
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #50478
by Cheesydoodles
Replied by Cheesydoodles on topic Re: How do I change the table width
That worked perfectly, thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds