- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
Images not uploading properly
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50533
by akcreation
Images not uploading properly was created by akcreation
Hi there,
When I am creating a product, and trying to upload an image from that product, the upload seems to work at first (I can see the image thumbnail appear on the product setup screen), however as soon as I save the product the image reverts back to the default bar code image, and also in the front end.
Any ideas what is wrong?
Many thanks,
Keith
When I am creating a product, and trying to upload an image from that product, the upload seems to work at first (I can see the image thumbnail appear on the product setup screen), however as soon as I save the product the image reverts back to the default bar code image, and also in the front end.
Any ideas what is wrong?
Many thanks,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50589
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images not uploading properly
Turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again. Do you get an error somewhere ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #53799
by akcreation
Replied by akcreation on topic Re: Images not uploading properly
Hi Nicolas, sorry for the delay getting back to you on this. I am not really familiar with debug mode in Joomla, I have turned it on, but don't really know what I'm looking for. I have attached a screen dump of what I see in debug mode, but don't really know where to go from there?
Thanks,
Keith
Thanks,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images not uploading properly
You would have seen the error if you had one, with the debug mode turned on.
Could you try to update to the latest version and try again ?
Could you try to update to the latest version and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #53965
by akcreation
Replied by akcreation on topic Re: Images not uploading properly
Hi Nicolas, thanks for coming back. I have just updated from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8
I was able to upload about 2 images successfully, now it has gone back to doing it again (image loads up, but once I hit save, it turns back to the default barcode image).
This is crazy, I have used hikashop a number of times but have never seen this before.
Can I possibly supply you with a link to my site for you to have a look? Can I PM it to you?
Thanks for your help,
Keith
I was able to upload about 2 images successfully, now it has gone back to doing it again (image loads up, but once I hit save, it turns back to the default barcode image).
This is crazy, I have used hikashop a number of times but have never seen this before.
Can I possibly supply you with a link to my site for you to have a look? Can I PM it to you?
Thanks for your help,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images not uploading properly
That's strange.
Yes, please send the information via our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Yes, please send the information via our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds