- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
What Is Important For My Client HikaShop
14 years 4 months ago #50582
by toniCarr
What Is Important For My Client HikaShop was created by toniCarr
Hi - I have a client with a Joomla website. We are researching shopping carts to add to the site. I have never used HikaShop and these are the issues that are important to her. She is a photographer that sells her photos and some chotskies like t-shirts, mugs ...
I am cutting and pasting this from her email, the first two I think I know the answer they can be done if there is something I should know about that feature please let me know.
-Ability to have BIG photos of products (original size is big to start with, & people don't have to click on a tiny tiny thumbnail to enlarge it only slightly. An enlargement option is fine, I just want it to look big from the very first impression, even the home page.
-Multiple photos of the same product on the same page
-People don't have to register a password, they can be a 'guest'
- Keep track of Inventory based on sales
- Payment with PayPal
Right now I am having to talk her into this. Her cart is currently VirtueMart and she does not like it at all.
Thanks for your help.
Toni
I am cutting and pasting this from her email, the first two I think I know the answer they can be done if there is something I should know about that feature please let me know.
-Ability to have BIG photos of products (original size is big to start with, & people don't have to click on a tiny tiny thumbnail to enlarge it only slightly. An enlargement option is fine, I just want it to look big from the very first impression, even the home page.
-Multiple photos of the same product on the same page
-People don't have to register a password, they can be a 'guest'
- Keep track of Inventory based on sales
- Payment with PayPal
Right now I am having to talk her into this. Her cart is currently VirtueMart and she does not like it at all.
Thanks for your help.
Toni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50673
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: What Is Important For My Client HikaShop
1. No problem on that. You can configure the size of images in the tab Files of the configuration.
2. No problem.
3. You can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in the Checkout tab of the configuration for that.
4. That's automatic once you set a quantity in your products.
5. It's included of course. You can configure it via the menu System->Payment methods.
2. No problem.
3. You can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in the Checkout tab of the configuration for that.
4. That's automatic once you set a quantity in your products.
5. It's included of course. You can configure it via the menu System->Payment methods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toniCarr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50726
by toniCarr
Replied by toniCarr on topic Re: What Is Important For My Client HikaShop
Thank you. I am very excited to try your cart. I am sure you will be hearing more from me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds