Skip to main content

hikashopexport.csv

More
14 years 4 months ago #51734 by Chalkie
hikashopexport.csv was created by Chalkie
I am having problems opening my product file in Excel.

I have tried all ways to import the file into Excel but it never works. I cant get the fields to import into the right columns.

Is there any method to get this right?

Or, is there a better way to edit this file. I have far too many products to have to keep changing products one at a time.

If anyone has a solution, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Paul Chalker
Jennings McDonald & Co

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51737 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hikashopexport.csv
Try with openoffice. With Excel, you sometimes have to import (not open) it and select the separator for the columns, etc. With OpenOffice, it usually works directly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51741 by Chalkie
Replied by Chalkie on topic Re: hikashopexport.csv
downloading now. will give it a try

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum