- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
How do I add sub heading to my product page
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52058
by londonstudio
How do I add sub heading to my product page was created by londonstudio
I want to add different sub headings to my products display.
For Example.
"buy more pay less" above the list of prices.
"you personalization options" above the list of item custom fields
"How many do you want?" above the quantity input box and add to cart button
"Your other options" adobe the list of other thumbnails in the category
I want all these headings styled in the <h3> tag. How is this achieved?
For Example.
"buy more pay less" above the list of prices.
"you personalization options" above the list of item custom fields
"How many do you want?" above the quantity input box and add to cart button
"Your other options" adobe the list of other thumbnails in the category
I want all these headings styled in the <h3> tag. How is this achieved?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by londonstudio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #52068
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How do I add sub heading to my product page
Hello,
You'll have to edit the file "show_default" of the view "product" of the template that you are currently using, and for example you can add :
before the line :
Hope this will help you.
You'll have to edit the file "show_default" of the view "product" of the template that you are currently using, and for example you can add :
Code:
<h3>How many do you want?</h3>
before the line :
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main">
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #52075
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: How do I add sub heading to my product page
Thank you for the information but where do I find the "show_default" of the view "product" of the template I am using?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #52085
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How do I add sub heading to my product page
You'll find it in "Hikashop -> Display -> views "
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonstudio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #52087
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: How do I add sub heading to my product page
Thank you Mohamed,
I have now added heading for 3 out of 4 sections.
I cannot find where I should place my heading to get it above the thumbnail images of the other products in a category below the main product display.
I want it to say <h3>Here are your other products</h3>
Do you know where that is?
I have now added heading for 3 out of 4 sections.
I cannot find where I should place my heading to get it above the thumbnail images of the other products in a category below the main product display.
I want it to say <h3>Here are your other products</h3>
Do you know where that is?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I add sub heading to my product page
It's before the line:
<div class="hikashop_submodules" id="hikashop_submodules" style="clear:both">
in the file "show" of the view "product".
<div class="hikashop_submodules" id="hikashop_submodules" style="clear:both">
in the file "show" of the view "product".
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonstudio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #52196
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: How do I add sub heading to my product page
Thank you Nicolas, That worked great.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds