- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
how can i remove the underline of the description?
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #52535
by zoeatdemetra
how can i remove the underline of the description? was created by zoeatdemetra
Thanks for the quick response. I feel much comfortable using your product than Virtuemart, I can get a much better support from you instead of pulling my hair when I am stuck. 
New questions is:
Q1: Right now all the category name or product description displays with the underline , see attached picture, how can I remove it? I don't want the underline show on the category or product name until the mouse points there .
Please advise if there is something to modify with the template or it's subject to Hikashop setting problem.
Q2: Under the production thumnail and description, there is "choose option", see image#2, how can i remove it?
Thank you!
Zoe
New questions is:
Q1: Right now all the category name or product description displays with the underline , see attached picture, how can I remove it? I don't want the underline show on the category or product name until the mouse points there .
Please advise if there is something to modify with the template or it's subject to Hikashop setting problem.
Q2: Under the production thumnail and description, there is "choose option", see image#2, how can i remove it?
Thank you!
Zoe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52583
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how can i remove the underline of the description?
1. That's relevant to the style of links in your template's CSS.
You can override it with such CSS code in your templtate CSS:
a:link{text-decoration: none !important;}
a:hover{text-decoration: underline !important;}
2. You can turn off the option 'display add to cart button' in the HikaShop options of your menus/modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
You can override it with such CSS code in your templtate CSS:
a:link{text-decoration: none !important;}
a:hover{text-decoration: underline !important;}
2. You can turn off the option 'display add to cart button' in the HikaShop options of your menus/modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds