PayPal problem with redirection
- Smagenafkreta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #53281
by Smagenafkreta
PayPal problem with redirection was created by Smagenafkreta
Hey
For the last days I am having a problem with the PayPal plugin. When I have reached Checkout and the page says: Wait while I will redirect You to Paypal, the new window that opens as a popup gives the message: "Contents can not be displayed in a frame" and the redirection stops, and PayPal popup never shows. I can then click "open content in a new window " but this will direct me to the PayPal login page, NOT the actual page with the content of the basket.
Any ideas?
I am using IE8, and the security set to standard. I have tried to empty all temp.files.
Stephan, Smagen af Kreta
(smagenafkreta.dk)
For the last days I am having a problem with the PayPal plugin. When I have reached Checkout and the page says: Wait while I will redirect You to Paypal, the new window that opens as a popup gives the message: "Contents can not be displayed in a frame" and the redirection stops, and PayPal popup never shows. I can then click "open content in a new window " but this will direct me to the PayPal login page, NOT the actual page with the content of the basket.
Any ideas?
I am using IE8, and the security set to standard. I have tried to empty all temp.files.
Stephan, Smagen af Kreta
(smagenafkreta.dk)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal problem with redirection
Hi,
Please try to toggle the option "Send order details" in the options of the Paypal method.
Please try to toggle the option "Send order details" in the options of the Paypal method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Smagenafkreta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 3 months ago #53369
by Smagenafkreta
Replied by Smagenafkreta on topic Re: PayPal problem with redirection
Hey Nicolas
If You mean "Send details of the order" in the PayPal payment plugin, then I have already tried that, since I had a similar problem when I installed the shop a couple of months ago. But the saying this time is different, as Explorer says: "Contents can not be displayed in a frame" ???
Stephan
If You mean "Send details of the order" in the PayPal payment plugin, then I have already tried that, since I had a similar problem when I installed the shop a couple of months ago. But the saying this time is different, as Explorer says: "Contents can not be displayed in a frame" ???
Stephan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal problem with redirection
When such error happens, paypal recommend to change the line:
<form id="hikashop_paypal_form" name="hikashop_paypal_form" action="<?php echo $method->payment_params->url;?>" method="post">
to:
<form id="hikashop_paypal_form" name="hikashop_paypal_form" action="<?php echo $method->payment_params->url;?>" method="post" target="_blank">
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php
<form id="hikashop_paypal_form" name="hikashop_paypal_form" action="<?php echo $method->payment_params->url;?>" method="post">
to:
<form id="hikashop_paypal_form" name="hikashop_paypal_form" action="<?php echo $method->payment_params->url;?>" method="post" target="_blank">
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds