- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Tax Bug in 1.5.8
14 years 3 months ago #53501
by umek
Tax Bug in 1.5.8 was created by umek
hi,
After upgrading to 1.5.8 I noticed that the price in the ITEM DETAIL page is being displayed without tax (even though from the admin menu CONFIG -> DISPLAY the SHOW TAXED PRICES is selected as WITH TAX).
This problem is only in the ITEM DETAIL page.
tnx
ian
After upgrading to 1.5.8 I noticed that the price in the ITEM DETAIL page is being displayed without tax (even though from the admin menu CONFIG -> DISPLAY the SHOW TAXED PRICES is selected as WITH TAX).
This problem is only in the ITEM DETAIL page.
tnx
ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53503
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tax Bug in 1.5.8
Can you do a screenshot of the Display tab of the configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53504
by umek
Replied by umek on topic Re: Tax Bug in 1.5.8
attached
tnx!
tnx!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tax Bug in 1.5.8
Did you save the configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53509
by umek
Replied by umek on topic Re: Tax Bug in 1.5.8
As soon as I saved everything become oki ... thanks!
However, the problem surfaced as soon as I've upgraded from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8
Anyway, thanks!
However, the problem surfaced as soon as I've upgraded from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8
Anyway, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds