Skip to main content

carousel problem

More
14 years 3 months ago #53772 by rockoladeluxe
Hi,
I'm trying to fix a problem i have with a carousel.
My intention is a simple 4-column carousel showing 4 products next to each other, but i get 3 items with a blank space where product 3 should be..
Also, the 4th product is shown on the next row. I've tried everything I know, but still no result....
see the screenshot for my settings and my result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53854 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: carousel problem
Hi,

I suppose that you must have a problem similar to the one of that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/50964...g-too-many-rows.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockoladeluxe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54170 by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Re: carousel problem
Thanks Nicolas, i will look at that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum