- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Images Overlapping
14 years 3 months ago #53779
by adam123
Images Overlapping was created by adam123
Please check out
www.espressocoffeeusa.com
On the frontpage, I have put in an article and embedded the content module for Hikashop. However, in the div layout, the images are overlapping. I would like only to have 3 on this home page, just spread out more.
Please help.
Thanks!
On the frontpage, I have put in an article and embedded the content module for Hikashop. However, in the div layout, the images are overlapping. I would like only to have 3 on this home page, just spread out more.
Please help.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53858
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images Overlapping
That's because of the structure AROUND the listing module...
You have a table with two columns with a width of 50% each and the module is in one of them. So it can only take half of the available space. Fix your table in your article and it will be ok.
You have a table with two columns with a width of 50% each and the module is in one of them. So it can only take half of the available space. Fix your table in your article and it will be ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds