- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
PaginationProblem after update joomla 2.5.1to2.5.3
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54496
by papaleksi
PaginationProblem after update joomla 2.5.1to2.5.3 was created by papaleksi
Please i need your help.
I use the free version of hikashop.
I make my eshop with joomla 2.5.1 and everything was perfect.
When i upadate to joomla 2.5.3 i have a very serious problem.
i tried to change a price of a product and after that i do not see all the products.
I see only the results 20-40
I mean that i had 1-20,20-40 and 40-60
Now there is not layout options and i can see only 20-40 results.
Could you please help me.
**********************************
Something curious happened!!!
When i see the page from other pc i could see 0-20,0-40,0-60
when i make the option show me ----> 100
The option of the layout disappeared TOTALLY and now i can see all my product
BUT I THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION TO DISPLAY
*********************************
I use the free version of hikashop.
I make my eshop with joomla 2.5.1 and everything was perfect.
When i upadate to joomla 2.5.3 i have a very serious problem.
i tried to change a price of a product and after that i do not see all the products.
I see only the results 20-40
I mean that i had 1-20,20-40 and 40-60
Now there is not layout options and i can see only 20-40 results.
Could you please help me.
**********************************
Something curious happened!!!
When i see the page from other pc i could see 0-20,0-40,0-60
when i make the option show me ----> 100
The option of the layout disappeared TOTALLY and now i can see all my product
BUT I THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION TO DISPLAY
*********************************
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by papaleksi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54531
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PaginationProblem after update joomla 2.5.1to2.5.3
Are you talking about the front end or the back end ?
If it's the front end, could you give a link to that page so that we can see that ?
If you clear your browser's cookies, does that solve the problem ? What if you log out/login ?
If it's the front end, could you give a link to that page so that we can see that ?
If you clear your browser's cookies, does that solve the problem ? What if you log out/login ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54532
by papaleksi
Replied by papaleksi on topic Re: PaginationProblem after update joomla 2.5.1to2.5.3
The problem is front end.
I clear my cookies of my browser and the pagination appeared.
But if i select again for example 50 items it happens again.
What is going wrong?
**it happens when i select more items than i have
**it is very strange that it is not happening when i select show all in that case works ok!
I clear my cookies of my browser and the pagination appeared.
But if i select again for example 50 items it happens again.
What is going wrong?
**it happens when i select more items than i have
**it is very strange that it is not happening when i select show all in that case works ok!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by papaleksi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PaginationProblem after update joomla 2.5.1to2.5.3
Please don't post the same question on several threads:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/54524...n-problem.html#54565
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/54524...n-problem.html#54565
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds