- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot select product from the category
14 years 3 months ago #55286
by igibbins
Cannot select product from the category was created by igibbins
Hi
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and am seeing an issue where I cannot select the product from under a category:
www.fromtheneckup.co.uk/shop/category/12-audio.html
Any ideas why the link is not showing?
Many thanks for your help...
Best regards
Ian
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and am seeing an issue where I cannot select the product from under a category:
www.fromtheneckup.co.uk/shop/category/12-audio.html
Any ideas why the link is not showing?
Many thanks for your help...
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55361
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot select product from the category
That's because you turned off the link to the product page in the hikashop options of your products listing module.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id 102 and turn on the link to the product page option and you will have the links back.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id 102 and turn on the link to the product page option and you will have the links back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igibbins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55389
by igibbins
Replied by igibbins on topic Re: Cannot select product from the category
Hi Nicolas
Thank you for your help...sorry I missed that...
Best regards
Ian
Thank you for your help...sorry I missed that...
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds