Date on comment in Votes And Comments
14 years 3 months ago #55293
by esotechie
Date on comment in Votes And Comments was created by esotechie
Is there a way to get the date and time of each comment so that it may be displayed in the vote->listing.php?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55296
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Date on comment in Votes And Comments
Hi,
You can read that post to see how add the date for the comments:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/51893...duct-page.html#55011
An option will be made in the next release.
You can read that post to see how add the date for the comments:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/51893...duct-page.html#55011
An option will be made in the next release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: esotechie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55301
by esotechie
Replied by esotechie on topic Re: Date on comment in Votes And Comments
Thanks Xavier.
Sorry, somehow I did not see that when I search for an answer.
Sorry, somehow I did not see that when I search for an answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds