Skip to main content

Does HikaShop have the Order History feature?

More
14 years 3 months ago #55341 by tonyhang
I would like to know if buyers can see the order history(status change and comments) like Opencart?
This is a very important feature to keep record of the business.
I only installed Hikashop Starter and don't have the Business version. Does anybody know this?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55350 by tonyhang
Admin can see the order history on the back-end. But I want the users can see it from the front-end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55406 by nicolas
The order history is only available in the back end.
That would require a customization of the file "show" of the view "order" via the menu Display->Views in order to load and display the history entries.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tonyhang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum