- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
wrong SEF url Joomla menu
- Christoph59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55609
by Christoph59
wrong SEF url Joomla menu was created by Christoph59
Hi,
I have Hikashop Business installed and I have created a new Joomla (2.5) menu with 2 items linking to an article (one of those has the alias tschnisch-faq). When I click the the menu item it directs me to:
index.php/Orders/Configuration/Discounts/Help/Update/About/technisch-faq
The correct root should be however index.php?/FAQ/technisch-faq
Can you help please
Thanks
Christoph
I have Hikashop Business installed and I have created a new Joomla (2.5) menu with 2 items linking to an article (one of those has the alias tschnisch-faq). When I click the the menu item it directs me to:
index.php/Orders/Configuration/Discounts/Help/Update/About/technisch-faq
The correct root should be however index.php?/FAQ/technisch-faq
Can you help please
Thanks
Christoph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55682
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: wrong SEF url Joomla menu
Hi,
Can you do a screenshot of the joomla options and of the hikashop options of your menu so that we can see what you did ?
Can you do a screenshot of the joomla options and of the hikashop options of your menu so that we can see what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christoph59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55707
by Christoph59
Replied by Christoph59 on topic Re: wrong SEF url Joomla menu
Hi Nicolas,
I have attached the relevant screenshots. On that page I have created a new menu (on the left) - each link should display an article. There is no connection to hikashop on that page. However, as you can see on the "wrong path" screenshot the link contains hikashop urls and causes a 404.
Thanks for your help.
Christoph
I have attached the relevant screenshots. On that page I have created a new menu (on the left) - each link should display an article. There is no connection to hikashop on that page. However, as you can see on the "wrong path" screenshot the link contains hikashop urls and causes a 404.
Thanks for your help.
Christoph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55768
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: wrong SEF url Joomla menu
HikaShop does not produce such URLs and does not control joomla menu URLs which are not related to him.
I'm not sure what could be causing the problem.
Could you try to turn off the SEF option of the joomla configuration ?
I'm not sure what could be causing the problem.
Could you try to turn off the SEF option of the joomla configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christoph59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55793
by Christoph59
Replied by Christoph59 on topic Re: wrong SEF url Joomla menu
Hi Nicolas,
works fine without SEF option. I was very sure that it had something to do with Hikashop as some of the wordings of the URL are used only in Hikashop context (eg /Discounts/).
Thanks!
Christoph
works fine without SEF option. I was very sure that it had something to do with Hikashop as some of the wordings of the URL are used only in Hikashop context (eg /Discounts/).
Thanks!
Christoph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55803
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: wrong SEF url Joomla menu
Yes, that's indeed very strange. I would say that it's because there is a problem in the joomla jos_menu table of your website whereby the menus of the back end of HikaShop are used by the joomla SEF system where that shouldn't be the case. But difficult to say more about that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds