- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Product not saving
14 years 3 months ago #55645
by mohamed
Product not saving was created by mohamed
In the products page the save and cancel buttons are not working. whenever I click them nothing happens. It only appears in the product page. in other pages everything works. I tried different browsers chrome and firefox same problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #55654
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product not saving
Hi mohamed,
Could you try to activate the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again ?
Does that display an error message ?
Could you try to activate the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again ?
Does that display an error message ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55656
by mohamed
Replied by mohamed on topic Re: Product not saving
No it doesnt but I dont see how it should, the page doesnt refresh it just appears as if the onclick on the button didnt work. The only thing that changes is the hash at the end of the url on the address bar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55712
by mohamed
Replied by mohamed on topic Re: Product not saving
Sorry my bad it was the editor I installed before and forgot about. I looked into the JS console and saw the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds