- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Products not showing but those products exist
14 years 2 months ago #56282
by avichak
Products not showing but those products exist was created by avichak
Hi Nicolas,
First of all thank you for this great component.
I created few products and they were getting displayed properly. But after I deleted two associated menu I could not get the products to get displayed. This is the page link for the shop: fasttwitch.com.au/index.php/shop-footer
As you see the products are there but if I click from the categories, it is not showing anything.
Link to a product page is: fasttwitch.com.au/index.php/shop-footer/product/cid-2
Please please help me on this. I didn't know that deleting an associated module would cause so much problem.
Thanks,
Avi
First of all thank you for this great component.
I created few products and they were getting displayed properly. But after I deleted two associated menu I could not get the products to get displayed. This is the page link for the shop: fasttwitch.com.au/index.php/shop-footer
As you see the products are there but if I click from the categories, it is not showing anything.
Link to a product page is: fasttwitch.com.au/index.php/shop-footer/product/cid-2
Please please help me on this. I didn't know that deleting an associated module would cause so much problem.
Thanks,
Avi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not showing but those products exist
Hi,
You should delete that menu item and create a new one. That will generate automatically a new menu/module for you with proper settings.
You should delete that menu item and create a new one. That will generate automatically a new menu/module for you with proper settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avichak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56494
by avichak
Replied by avichak on topic Re: Products not showing but those products exist
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very very much for helping me out. Now everything is perfect. Thank you for this great product and excellent support.
Thanks,
Avi
Thank you very very much for helping me out. Now everything is perfect. Thank you for this great product and excellent support.
Thanks,
Avi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds