- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Product Displayed Twice
14 years 2 months ago #57018
by cloudyaz
Product Displayed Twice was created by cloudyaz
I have created a Category with one individual Product. However, when I go to the Category page the Product is being displayed twice? I would like the product to only display once?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57019
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: Product Displayed Twice
Have you got recently viewed module turned on?
All I can think of is one instance is the product and the second is either a recently viewed module or related products module..
Go to Module Manager and see if those are turned on try to turn it off and see if it solves
All I can think of is one instance is the product and the second is either a recently viewed module or related products module..
Go to Module Manager and see if those are turned on try to turn it off and see if it solves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57023
by cloudyaz
Replied by cloudyaz on topic Re: Product Displayed Twice
Disclaimer: the following is a very simple page, the products are showing up in different colors
studiocloudyaz.com/grunge/index.php/shop...6-action-photography
I was not able to find Recently Viewed in Module Manager
studiocloudyaz.com/grunge/index.php/shop...6-action-photography
I was not able to find Recently Viewed in Module Manager
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57026
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: Product Displayed Twice
Hm.. Not sure what is going on.. I'd say it could have something to do with Menu Item Type (From the initial page select Menu > Main menu (INFO menu on your case) then click on the menu item (in your case SHOP) and see if changing those settings would sort it.. not sure if it would work but worth trying I think...
and by the way you have a really nice template, I am jealous!
Best of luck
and by the way you have a really nice template, I am jealous!
Best of luck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57028
by cloudyaz
Replied by cloudyaz on topic Re: Product Displayed Twice
Luizarios, thank you for your help, I will see if your suggestion works. It is a free template you can get it here
www.rockettheme.com/joomla-templates/grunge
www.rockettheme.com/joomla-templates/grunge
The following user(s) said Thank You: luizarios
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57029
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: Product Displayed Twice
OOOO thanks for sharing the template, I really like it
do try and if it doesn't work post here again, I am just a starter on HikaShop but there are some experts here who will surely know how to fix it
do try and if it doesn't work post here again, I am just a starter on HikaShop but there are some experts here who will surely know how to fix it Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57033
by cloudyaz
Replied by cloudyaz on topic Re: Product Displayed Twice
Yes it was a Menu issue within my Shop link, for Associated Modules I had selected the same product twice which resulted in the double display of the product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds