- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
"403 - An error has occurred" when bulk publishing
14 years 2 months ago #57092
by jacorr27
"403 - An error has occurred" when bulk publishing was created by jacorr27
Hi Nicolas,
I'm receiving a "403 - An error has occurred" message when trying to bulk publish products.
Any idea what could be causing this? It's only been happening since upgrading to the latest version of Hikashop.
Thanks,
Jac
I'm receiving a "403 - An error has occurred" message when trying to bulk publish products.
Any idea what could be causing this? It's only been happening since upgrading to the latest version of Hikashop.
Thanks,
Jac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57107
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: "403 - An error has occurred" when bulk publishing
Hi jacorr27,
We corrected it on our end, it will be in the next release.
You can correct it by editing the file: YourSite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\controllers\product.php
And near the line 14, replace the line:
By:
We corrected it on our end, it will be in the next release.
You can correct it by editing the file: YourSite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\controllers\product.php
And near the line 14, replace the line:
Code:
$this->display=array('listing','show','selectcategory','addcategory','selectrelated','addrelated','getprice','addimage','selectimage','addfile','selectfile','variant','updatecart','export');
Code:
$this->display=array('unpublish','publish','listing','show','selectcategory','addcategory','selectrelated','addrelated','getprice','addimage','selectimage','addfile','selectfile','variant','updatecart','export');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57211
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: "403 - An error has occurred" when bulk publishing
Hi Xavier,
I can not find that line of code in my product.php file.
I have attached a screenshot of the beginning of the file.
Which line should I alter?
I can not find that line of code in my product.php file.
I have attached a screenshot of the beginning of the file.
Which line should I alter?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57212
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: "403 - An error has occurred" when bulk publishing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57216
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: "403 - An error has occurred" when bulk publishing
Hi jacorr27,
You don't find this line because you edit the wrong controller.
You are in: YourSite\components\com_hikashop\controllers\product.php
instead of: YourSite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\controllers\product.php
You don't find this line because you edit the wrong controller.
You are in: YourSite\components\com_hikashop\controllers\product.php
instead of: YourSite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\controllers\product.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacorr27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds