How to remove volume(sizes) on the productpage
14 years 2 months ago #57207
by jan2
How to remove volume(sizes) on the productpage was created by jan2
Hi,
I would like to remove the 'fields = length, width and height from the productpage'
I need them only for calculating the volume - transport.
After searching in the forum I discovered I have to change this files (I guess)
But I don't have experience in this matter...
it is the following PHP files : show_.php
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.8
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php
if(isset($this->element->product_weight) && bccomp($this->element->product_weight,0,3)){ ?>
<span id="hikashop_product_weight_main" class="hikashop_product_weight_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_weight,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_weight_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
if ($this->config->get('dimensions_display', 0) && bccomp($this->element->product_width, 0, 3)) {
?>
<span id="hikashop_product_width_main" class="hikashop_product_width_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WIDTH').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_width,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_dimension_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
if ($this->config->get('dimensions_display', 0) && bccomp($this->element->product_length, 0, 3)) {
?>
<span id="hikashop_product_length_main" class="hikashop_product_length_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_LENGTH').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_length,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_dimension_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
if ($this->config->get('dimensions_display', 0) && bccomp($this->element->product_height, 0, 3)) {
?>
<span id="hikashop_product_height_main" class="hikashop_product_height_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_HEIGHT').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_height,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_dimension_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
I would like to remove the 'fields = length, width and height from the productpage'
I need them only for calculating the volume - transport.
After searching in the forum I discovered I have to change this files (I guess)
But I don't have experience in this matter...
it is the following PHP files : show_.php
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.8
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php
if(isset($this->element->product_weight) && bccomp($this->element->product_weight,0,3)){ ?>
<span id="hikashop_product_weight_main" class="hikashop_product_weight_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_weight,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_weight_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
if ($this->config->get('dimensions_display', 0) && bccomp($this->element->product_width, 0, 3)) {
?>
<span id="hikashop_product_width_main" class="hikashop_product_width_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WIDTH').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_width,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_dimension_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
if ($this->config->get('dimensions_display', 0) && bccomp($this->element->product_length, 0, 3)) {
?>
<span id="hikashop_product_length_main" class="hikashop_product_length_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_LENGTH').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_length,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_dimension_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
if ($this->config->get('dimensions_display', 0) && bccomp($this->element->product_height, 0, 3)) {
?>
<span id="hikashop_product_height_main" class="hikashop_product_height_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_HEIGHT').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_height,',.'),'0').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_dimension_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57231
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How to remove volume(sizes) on the productpage
Hi jan2,
You can edit the file "product / show_default.php" (or reverser, tabular depends of the view you are using)
And comment the lines:
You can edit the file "product / show_default.php" (or reverser, tabular depends of the view you are using)
And comment the lines:
Code:
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57244
by jan2
Replied by jan2 on topic Re: How to remove volume(sizes) on the productpage
thanks a lot Xavier !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57293
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove volume(sizes) on the productpage
You can also turn off the option "display dimensions" in the configuration for that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds