- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Adding time to 'product available from' date
14 years 2 months ago #58008
by kjtesson
Adding time to 'product available from' date was created by kjtesson
Hi, I'm almost finished setting up my installation of Hikashop, loving it so far.
Small query: I do timed updates of my products, so when I have a product that has an 'available from' date that's in the future, I'd like to display the hour/minute that it will be available in addition to the date which I already have. I think I've found the location in the code where this is set - under Views, product/quantity.php, but I don't know how to alter the date format to include the time.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Small query: I do timed updates of my products, so when I have a product that has an 'available from' date that's in the future, I'd like to display the hour/minute that it will be available in addition to the date which I already have. I think I've found the location in the code where this is set - under Views, product/quantity.php, but I don't know how to alter the date format to include the time.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding time to 'product available from' date
Hi,
You can just remove the format from there and it will use the default format of date which includes the hour/minute.
So you will have that code:
echo JText::sprintf('ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE',hikashop_getDate($start_date));
instead of the default:
echo JText::sprintf('ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE',hikashop_getDate($start_date,$this->params->get('date_format','%d %B %Y')));
You can just remove the format from there and it will use the default format of date which includes the hour/minute.
So you will have that code:
echo JText::sprintf('ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE',hikashop_getDate($start_date));
instead of the default:
echo JText::sprintf('ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE',hikashop_getDate($start_date,$this->params->get('date_format','%d %B %Y')));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58085
by kjtesson
Replied by kjtesson on topic Re: Adding time to 'product available from' date
Great, that's worked.
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds