- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
out of stock showing
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58299
by vaclav
out of stock showing was created by vaclav
Hi,
I am trying to import the csv attached to this message. When I import it via "Import products from text area" the products imports correctly, but on product page there is no stock and cant be added to the cart even though there are -1 everywhere in the product_quantity column in the csv.
In characteristic I have all the variants correctly created.
Thanks
Vaclav
EDIT:
I found out that when I delete the characteristics at product editing, add them again and save the product it behaves normally then. But this would be quiet complicated to do for each product...
I am trying to import the csv attached to this message. When I import it via "Import products from text area" the products imports correctly, but on product page there is no stock and cant be added to the cart even though there are -1 everywhere in the product_quantity column in the csv.
In characteristic I have all the variants correctly created.
Thanks
Vaclav
EDIT:
I found out that when I delete the characteristics at product editing, add them again and save the product it behaves normally then. But this would be quiet complicated to do for each product...
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by vaclav.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58343
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: out of stock showing
Hi,
It must be a problem in your CSV.
Can you give the first few lines so that we can see what you're doing ?
It must be a problem in your CSV.
Can you give the first few lines so that we can see what you're doing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds