- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Microsoft Access link to Hikashop.
14 years 2 months ago #58316
by krinum
Microsoft Access link to Hikashop. was created by krinum
Hi all, first time posting
I've been working for the past week on getting all my data from Hikashop into Microsoft Access, and I was curious to see if anyone had attempted that before?
I am using MS Access + MyODBC 3.51 connected via SSH to MySQL remote database.
I use Hikashop for a school selling various dance class and clothing, so there's a lot of custom field and product variant, so far it's working quite nicely.
At the moment I got all the different table linked up together giving me all the information I need in a nice view with the ability to export to MS Excel, and
also edit the information.
Love hikashop
good work guys. Quite happy since I got it.
I've been working for the past week on getting all my data from Hikashop into Microsoft Access, and I was curious to see if anyone had attempted that before?
I am using MS Access + MyODBC 3.51 connected via SSH to MySQL remote database.
I use Hikashop for a school selling various dance class and clothing, so there's a lot of custom field and product variant, so far it's working quite nicely.
At the moment I got all the different table linked up together giving me all the information I need in a nice view with the ability to export to MS Excel, and
also edit the information.
Love hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58401
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Microsoft Access link to Hikashop.
Hi,
Thank you for your message.
Do not hesitate to post the script you're using. It might be useful to other users wanting to do the same in Access.
Thank you for your message.
Do not hesitate to post the script you're using. It might be useful to other users wanting to do the same in Access.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds