- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
Column width of order overview
14 years 2 months ago #58576
by zebrafilm
Column width of order overview was created by zebrafilm
Not a bug but may be something to look at:
It might be a good idea to add a minimum width to the columns in the orderoverview. Currently te last ones are set by the length of the title name.
On a narrow overview this gives problems:
Setting at least a min-width for the last column will help to keep the most important numbers readable.
Yes I did it already but I think this could be better in the source.
Bastiaan
It might be a good idea to add a minimum width to the columns in the orderoverview. Currently te last ones are set by the length of the title name.
On a narrow overview this gives problems:
Setting at least a min-width for the last column will help to keep the most important numbers readable.
Yes I did it already but I think this could be better in the source.
Bastiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58648
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Column width of order overview
I think that a best solution will be to add a white-space:nowrap in CSS on the price so that the symbol doesn't go to the line when there is a space between the price and the symbol.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58650
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic Re: Column width of order overview
Agree, indeed an elegant solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds