- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
Category image showing on product page
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59303
by Sapphire
Category image showing on product page was created by Sapphire
I've almost got the effect I am trying to achieve but I can't work out how to stop the image I'm using on my category page to also appear at the top of the product page. Is there a way of achieving this? My site is
www.thetoyattic.co.uk
.
Many thanks for any help
Many thanks for any help
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Sapphire. Reason: spelling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59306
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Category image showing on product page
I guess you are using a module to display the category image in the product listing so make sure this module is not linked to your product listing page.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59667
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: Category image showing on product page
Sorry I'm still not understanding how to do this. What I want to do is show the product pages without the category image appearing at the top left.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59739
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category image showing on product page
There is no category image on your product pages:
www.thetoyattic.co.uk/index.php/toy-shop...n-rocking-chair.html
Are you talking about the products listing pages ?
In that case, you should edit your menu via the menu Display->Content menus and turn off the option "show image".
www.thetoyattic.co.uk/index.php/toy-shop...n-rocking-chair.html
Are you talking about the products listing pages ?
In that case, you should edit your menu via the menu Display->Content menus and turn off the option "show image".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59820
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: Category image showing on product page
Perfect!! Thanks that's just what I wanted to achieve.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds