- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Remove Price Per Unit
- hungrybird
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #59345
by hungrybird
Remove Price Per Unit was created by hungrybird
I've been looking through the forum trying to find a solution but most of the answers are for older versions of Hikashop. I'm using Joomla 2.5.6 with HikaShop Starter 1.5.8, I want to remove both the price and per unit from product list as I have different characteristics that vary the price.
One answer in the forum said go to Display->listing_price and edit there but when I try to remove code its just replaced again as soon as I hit save?
I've also tried hiding the price from the menu item although this hides the price on the actually product page which I don't want- I just need to hide the product listing prices?
i know there is an answer just can't find it?
One answer in the forum said go to Display->listing_price and edit there but when I try to remove code its just replaced again as soon as I hit save?
I've also tried hiding the price from the menu item although this hides the price on the actually product page which I don't want- I just need to hide the product listing prices?
i know there is an answer just can't find it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59411
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove Price Per Unit
If you don't want to display the prices on listings, edit your products listing menus/modules via the menus Display->Content menus/modules and turn on the "show prices" option.
For the product page, it's the "show prices" option of the Display tab of the configuration which controls it, so it's a different setting.
For the product page, it's the "show prices" option of the Display tab of the configuration which controls it, so it's a different setting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hungrybird
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds