- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
SOLVED - Code column title shows "PRODUCT_CODE"
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59505
by donig
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
SOLVED - Code column title shows "PRODUCT_CODE" was created by donig
Hi,
I use a tabular view for some product listings.
The product code column title shows "PRODUCT_CODE" instead of "Product code".
Other problem is that I don't know how to translate that title.
I use a tabular view for some product listings.
The product code column title shows "PRODUCT_CODE" instead of "Product code".
Other problem is that I don't know how to translate that title.
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by donig. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product code column title shows "PRODUCT_CODE"
You can add the line:
PRODUCT_CODE="Code"
in the translation file via the Languages tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
PRODUCT_CODE="Code"
in the translation file via the Languages tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: donig
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59613
by donig
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Replied by donig on topic Re: Product code column title shows "PRODUCT_CODE"
I found this line in the language file (romanian translation, v1.5.
with a missing "P":
;products
RODUCT_CODE="Product code"
;products
RODUCT_CODE="Product code"
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59675
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product code column title shows "PRODUCT_CODE"
Thanks. We fixed that on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds