- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
handle category text as an article
14 years 1 month ago #59616
by comyoo
handle category text as an article was created by comyoo
Hi!
Is there a way to handle a category text as an article. We are adding a new product-line on geertswarenhuis.nl/servies/fleurique-by-seq-home-servies
I want to display this text on the frontpage, like you can do with featured article.
Is it an option to integrate the category text with joomla, for better handling and seo? Or isn't that a better way?
Is there a way to handle a category text as an article. We are adding a new product-line on geertswarenhuis.nl/servies/fleurique-by-seq-home-servies
I want to display this text on the frontpage, like you can do with featured article.
Is it an option to integrate the category text with joomla, for better handling and seo? Or isn't that a better way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59677
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: handle category text as an article
Hi,
I'm not sure I'm following you ?
If you want to include a category text in an article, why not just add the text in the article directly ?
I'm not sure I'm following you ?
If you want to include a category text in an article, why not just add the text in the article directly ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59706
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: handle category text as an article
If a text is twice on a webpage it isn't better for Google seo.
So I want to use an category text as an article or use articles as category text, so i can easily put text on the frontpage of the joomla website.
this text: www.geertswarenhuis.nl/servies/fleurique-by-seq-home-servies
show on the frontpage.
What is the best way?
So I want to use an category text as an article or use articles as category text, so i can easily put text on the frontpage of the joomla website.
this text: www.geertswarenhuis.nl/servies/fleurique-by-seq-home-servies
show on the frontpage.
What is the best way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59781
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: handle category text as an article
The best is to include the joomla article in the category description.
You can do that with the article anywhere plugin:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di.../content-embed/10799
You can do that with the article anywhere plugin:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di.../content-embed/10799
The following user(s) said Thank You: comyoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds