- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Silly question about formatting
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #59934
by paddyrolls
Silly question about formatting was created by paddyrolls
HI
Sorry for posting so many questions but I want to get the most out of Hikashop. I been been using Redshop for about 1.5 years and finally there is another product that works.
I just want to know is there an easy way to find out which files to edit when I want to change the format of something. From reading the documentation, I know that to change some appearance, I go to display->views. But if I wanted to change some for example on the Product page, how can i tell which view to look at.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Patrick
Sorry for posting so many questions but I want to get the most out of Hikashop. I been been using Redshop for about 1.5 years and finally there is another product that works.
I just want to know is there an easy way to find out which files to edit when I want to change the format of something. From reading the documentation, I know that to change some appearance, I go to display->views. But if I wanted to change some for example on the Product page, how can i tell which view to look at.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59935
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Silly question about formatting
Hi Patrick,
I think that you should look at the file show_default of the product view of your front-end's template that you are currently using.
I think that you should look at the file show_default of the product view of your front-end's template that you are currently using.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59993
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Silly question about formatting
Look at the URLs of the pages with the SEF turned off.
You will see the ctrl and the task parameters.
In most cases, ctrl is the view, task is the file, under the menu Display->Views.
You will see the ctrl and the task parameters.
In most cases, ctrl is the view, task is the file, under the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds