- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Category display not respecting rules
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60161
by JPchennet01
Category display not respecting rules was created by JPchennet01
Hi,
I am not sure if this is a user error or not (but probably). I set up hikashop using essential - I decided I would like the extra functionality of the business so I upgraded.
Previous to the upgrade all the categories respected the category ordering rules. But now (I have not made any changes) they come through randomly and change when the browser is refreshed.
Is this a bug or something that I might have effected? I found a similar post from about 1 year ago stating it was a bug but can't imagine its the same thing.
I have attached a number of images to try and help explain the situation - beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/
Thanks for any support
JP
I am not sure if this is a user error or not (but probably). I set up hikashop using essential - I decided I would like the extra functionality of the business so I upgraded.
Previous to the upgrade all the categories respected the category ordering rules. But now (I have not made any changes) they come through randomly and change when the browser is refreshed.
Is this a bug or something that I might have effected? I found a similar post from about 1 year ago stating it was a bug but can't imagine its the same thing.
I have attached a number of images to try and help explain the situation - beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/
Thanks for any support
JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category display not respecting rules
Hi,
That's not a bug.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 144 and turn off the random option.
That's not a bug.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 144 and turn off the random option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JPchennet01
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #60247
by JPchennet01
Replied by JPchennet01 on topic Re: Category display not respecting rules
Ha worked a charm, thanks Nicolas
I would never have found that! I had been searching for an issue in a categories field not a products field.
Really appreciate the help. Its amazing to have a support tool like this network on hand!
JP
I would never have found that! I had been searching for an issue in a categories field not a products field.
Really appreciate the help. Its amazing to have a support tool like this network on hand!
JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds