- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
HikaShop and NoNumber Sliders
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60328
by paddyrolls
HikaShop and NoNumber Sliders was created by paddyrolls
Hi
Just wanted to find out if you have heard of nonumber sliders and tabber ( www.nonumber.nl ). I have used this in hika shop and it works no problems.
However, if I add a Product Option then the format gets screwed up.
I just wanted to find out it is possible to fix this issue.
Thanks
Patrick Thoi
Just wanted to find out if you have heard of nonumber sliders and tabber ( www.nonumber.nl ). I have used this in hika shop and it works no problems.
However, if I add a Product Option then the format gets screwed up.
I just wanted to find out it is possible to fix this issue.
Thanks
Patrick Thoi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #60329
by paddyrolls
Replied by paddyrolls on topic Re: HikaShop and NoNumber Sliders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop and NoNumber Sliders
The problem indeed comes from the description.
You shoudl change line:
if(!empty($optionInfo->product_description)){
to:
if(false){
in the file 'option' of the view 'product' via the menu Display->Views and you won't get the description of the product option added as a tooltip of the name of the option.
You shoudl change line:
if(!empty($optionInfo->product_description)){
to:
if(false){
in the file 'option' of the view 'product' via the menu Display->Views and you won't get the description of the product option added as a tooltip of the name of the option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #60381
by paddyrolls
Replied by paddyrolls on topic Re: HikaShop and NoNumber Sliders
HI Nicolas
Thanks for that it worked.
patrick
Thanks for that it worked.
patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds