Skip to main content

Prices and access levels

More
14 years 1 month ago #60551 by paddyrolls
HI

I have a user who is assigned to access level Resellers.

I have a product and have assigned several prices.




The last price of 15.00 is set to access level - Resellers. The other prices are set Public.

When I log in with a user that is assigned to Reseller access level, it displays $15.00 which is correct. However when no user is logged in displays "free" instead of the prices that have been assigned to Public access group. Am I using the access levels correctly?

Thanks

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60556 by paddyrolls
HI

It seems like it is working now so please ignore this job request.

Thanks

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum