- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product Image Too Big
- Coffee Punk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61855
by Coffee Punk
Product Image Too Big was created by Coffee Punk
I cant seem to reduce the size of the product image.
coffeemachine-repair.co.uk/category/12-e...achines-1-group.html
Can you help with this?
coffeemachine-repair.co.uk/category/12-e...achines-1-group.html
Can you help with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61879
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product Image Too Big
Hello,
Seems like it's not a "product image" it's a category description so you should maybe edit your category description and resyze your picture.
Seems like it's not a "product image" it's a category description so you should maybe edit your category description and resyze your picture.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Coffee Punk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61882
by Coffee Punk
Replied by Coffee Punk on topic Re: Product Image Too Big
Ah, Im used to virtueM.
Ive got a product in that Category and was expecting to see that product. Im not sure how the big image popped up?
Ive got a product in that Category and was expecting to see that product. Im not sure how the big image popped up?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61885
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product Image Too Big
I didn't understood your question but can you tell me exactly what do you want to do ? (a category/product listing?).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Coffee Punk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61887
by Coffee Punk
Replied by Coffee Punk on topic Re: Product Image Too Big
If you look at
www.coffeegear.co.uk
you'll see what I'm trying to do. I did that with VM but I want to re-do it with Hika. The www.coffeemachine-repair is a practise run to see how I get along.
Category listing on the front page and in each cat' there is a product listing.
Category listing on the front page and in each cat' there is a product listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Image Too Big
You have created the menu item with the id 483. Please edit it via the menu Display->Content menus.
There, turn off the option "show description".
That will remove the description of the category and thus the image that you put in it.
Then, in the "parent category" option of your menu's options, make sure that you have the default "product category" category.
That will then display the listing of the categories your have.
If something doesn't work, please post a screenshot of the options of your menu.
There, turn off the option "show description".
That will remove the description of the category and thus the image that you put in it.
Then, in the "parent category" option of your menu's options, make sure that you have the default "product category" category.
That will then display the listing of the categories your have.
If something doesn't work, please post a screenshot of the options of your menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Coffee Punk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61989
by Coffee Punk
Replied by Coffee Punk on topic Re: Product Image Too Big
Thank you.
If I get time I'll try this later. I want this to work so will try my best to work it out.
If I get time I'll try this later. I want this to work so will try my best to work it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds