- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Language Changing Heading and Button Text
14 years 1 month ago #61927
by MyWorld
Language Changing Heading and Button Text was created by MyWorld
When I change the text in the below, it changes the text in the heading and on the submit button. I only want to change the heading to read "Returning Customers" and leave the submit button to read "Login"
HIKA_LOGIN="Returning Customers"
Please see the attached pic. How do I do that please?
Thanks!!
HIKA_LOGIN="Returning Customers"
Please see the attached pic. How do I do that please?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Language Changing Heading and Button Text
That's normal since both uses the same translation key.
You will need to edit the file "login_form" via the menu Display>Views and change "HIKA_LOGIN" to "Login".
You will need to edit the file "login_form" via the menu Display>Views and change "HIKA_LOGIN" to "Login".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62266
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Language Changing Heading and Button Text
OK Thanks. I changed it as follows:
In Display > Views > login_form
I changed "HIKA_LOGIN" to "HIKA_LOGIN_BUTTON"
Then in the languague file I add
HIKA_LOGIN_BUTTON="Login"
HIKA_LOGIN="Returning Customers"
In Display > Views > login_form
I changed "HIKA_LOGIN" to "HIKA_LOGIN_BUTTON"
Then in the languague file I add
HIKA_LOGIN_BUTTON="Login"
HIKA_LOGIN="Returning Customers"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds