- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Change the width of product description
- Radicaly2k
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #62144
by Radicaly2k
Change the width of product description was created by Radicaly2k
Hi,
I would like to change the width of the product description.
I am having problems with this class.
<div class="aplus" style="width: 1478.199951171875px; min-width: 895px;">
need to reduce it to 935px but can not find where do I modify it?
Thanks,
I would like to change the width of the product description.
I am having problems with this class.
<div class="aplus" style="width: 1478.199951171875px; min-width: 895px;">
need to reduce it to 935px but can not find where do I modify it?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62186
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change the width of product description
Hi Radicaly2k,
Try to edit the class:
.hikashop_product_description_main{
width: 935px !important;
}
In HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.
Try to edit the class:
.hikashop_product_description_main{
width: 935px !important;
}
In HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds