- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Weird view on the search page
When I search products by their code usually it works perfect, but sometimes it messed up the page
This is my website address: www.pearlsbyaj.com
What is the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you using this layout somewhere in your website?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give me more details about how you get this bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Try searching g290 Because I searched it, and I got this weird result!
This is usually happens after two or three search queries!
That's all I know!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Try to find a way where you can make this problem happens all the time.
Also the problem may come from your browser. Try with another computer/browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/content/38/9457338/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/order.php on line 25
Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/content/38/9457338/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/order.php on line 26
Now every search results will go to this weird page!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Go in the menu Display of the configuration and change the "item box layout" option to "image and title".
That should help displaying properly the listing results.
Also, please download again the 1.6.0 version from our website and update it on your and it will fix the warnings and should also help improve the images size on listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for reply.I changed that and now it shows the results properly, but still it does not show the right result!I download the latest version again but I still have that error!
The module that I put at the left side is associated with"hikashop_filter_form_module_123", however I don't have this module in my backend!
I also tried to clear joomla cash and also fix database errors, but nothing happened!
Would you tell me what should I do?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying with "The module that I put at the left side is associated with"hikashop_filter_form_module_123"". A filter module can only be assigned to a menu with the "menu" field where you need to enter the id of the menu.
Apparently, you didn't do that for your filtering module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To solve it, just go in the folder administrator\components\com_hikashop\types and edit the order.php file. Then replace the following line:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How to solve this one?
This is my module:
This is the one that Hikashop automatically puts on top of each page,this one works great:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to put in this field the id of the menu you want the search to be applied on.
This should works better like this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.