After update to 1.6 productlayout damaged
After teh update my productpage changed. Image goes over the text on the right and also the ADD TO CART button + quantity fielsd is gone.
What the f**** happened. Almost ready to go live and now everything is destroyed!
Help!!
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<?php echo $height;?>
to:
<?php echo $width;?>
in the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display->Views and that will fix the image going over the text.
For the add to cart button issue, can you do a screenshot of the Display tab of the configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It changed after the update, that seems odd to me.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I fopund with firebug this css code (is that the trick?):
when I cahnge this via firebug to 375 (width of picture) it is alright. However can't see where this code is coming from.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If changed the file to:
This must be o.k.?
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also the space between the producttext and the add to cart button is much more than it was before. Pffff.
I don't hope this kind of changes accure everytime there is a Hika update.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_bottom_part {
padding-top: 35px;
display: block;
}
in the file:
/templates/gcmstoreswebshop-V2/css/hikashop.css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: That padding comes from custom CSS :
.hikashop_product_bottom_part {
padding-top: 35px;
display: block;
}
in the file:
/templates/gcmstoreswebshop-V2/css/hikashop.css
Hi Nicolas,
I understand that, but why is the lay-out changed after the update. Seems that some (a lot) of files changed. Now I'm worried that with a new update I have to change my stylesheets again. That's a little bit inconvenient.
But for now everything seem to be fine.
What I really appreciate (and what helped me a lot) is your very quick response and great tips. Thanks.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We've been testing it for more than a month but we can't test every possible configurations.
If HikaShop is a key piece of your live website, you should first try an update on a copy of your website before updating. Also updating a live website the next day after a new release is not a good idea.
It goes for HikaShop but it's the same for any piece of software. You never know if something is gonna go wrong. Joomla updates had issues on several occasions and a new update was published shortly after.
At one point, you have to publish the release and iron out the possible quirks rapidly so that users aren't impacted too much by the possible problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.