Skip to main content

arrows are visible but not working

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #62831 by jan2
Hello,

I have activated the arrows on the productpage
But it seems this is not working.

depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...7-5-ml-monster-potje


br
Jan
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by jan2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62845 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Jan,

Do you have other products in this product's category ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62880 by jan2
Hello,

yes, there are different categories.
But when using the arrow keys you see a mix of the different categories.
So I guess it has nothing to do with this.

br
Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62960 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

The "Show shortcuts to other category product" enable you to display an arrow in your product page that will redirect you to an other product of the SAME category. So can you tell me more about your product category and send me a screenshot of this category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63363 by jan2
Hi,

I think that a screen shot will not help you enough...
Please check the website .. I will send you the login and password by email.

br
Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63393 by nicolas
Hi,

Please download again the installation package from our website and install it over your current version and it will solve the problem.
The first builds of the 1.6.0 had an issue with the buttons for products with characteristics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63410 by jan2
Hi Nicolas,

I have installed the latest version (3 september)
I still have the same problem.

The arrows don't show all the products.


best regards,
Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63552 by nicolas
Hi,

It's working fine as far as I can see.
The product depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...7-5-ml-monster-potje has two links. One to the previous one:
depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s.../30-15ml-pot-monolux
One to the next one:
depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...uct/29-30-ml-monolux

If you look at the listing of the products of the category Enkelwandige potten
www.thejarfactory.com/administrator/inde...product&filter_id=20 the three products are one after the other in the listing.


Then, if you take the product depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...uct/29-30-ml-monolux
It has only the next arrow. That's normal since it is the first element of the category MonoLux Serie which is his first category:
www.thejarfactory.com/administrator/inde...roduct&task=edit&cid []=29
If you want both arrows, you should switch the two categories in that product so that the first one is used for the arrows.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63587 by jan2
I guess I better disable them.
I thought it would be possible to see all the products...

As per you explanation it is only per category that you are able to scroll (with the arrow) to the other product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63591 by nicolas
That's indeed the case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63596 by jan2
sorry for asking... but I can't find the way to disable the arrows anymore.
I thought this would be in the Display menu ?

br
Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63597 by nicolas
It's indeed there. It's called: "Show shortcuts to other category products"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66433 by aimlesslady
This shows only in the main configuration. How/where do you change it in a module you already created?I don't see the option and when you set Configurations, it is only for modules yet to be created.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66437 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi aimlesslady,

If you are searching for the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option, you'l find it through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display tab'".
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66457 by aimlesslady
But that setting only works if the menu/module hasn't been generated yet. How do you change the setting if the menu/module has been created. My arrows are missing and I am trying to figure out how to get them back!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66542 by nicolas
That option is global. Once turned on it works for all the product pages on your website.

Please give a link to a product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum