- Posts: 120
- Thank you received: 1
Bug after upgrade?
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63362
by watashi
Bug after upgrade? was created by watashi
This is how my buttons look after upgrade..
Do you think it is because of upgrade or something else?
It is only related to check-out form. Other buttons are ok. I tried to look into various views, but could not find any error.
I also suppose this is because of CSS styles, since all buttons on this page are affected. But I could not locate how to cure it.
Do you think it is because of upgrade or something else?
It is only related to check-out form. Other buttons are ok. I tried to look into various views, but could not find any error.
I also suppose this is because of CSS styles, since all buttons on this page are affected. But I could not locate how to cure it.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by watashi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63366
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bug after upgrade?
Hi,
I don't think that it's related to the update.
We didn't change anything on these buttons.
It must be some kind of CSS issue on your website.
Can you give a link to that shop so that we can see that ?
I don't think that it's related to the update.
We didn't change anything on these buttons.
It must be some kind of CSS issue on your website.
Can you give a link to that shop so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63553
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Bug after upgrade?
Nicolas, I have sent the link by PM. Please, kindly check. The site is in cyrillic, Sorry for that.
You will need to proceed to checkout screen with some product in cart:
/component/hikashop/checkout
Thanx
You will need to proceed to checkout screen with some product in cart:
/component/hikashop/checkout
Thanx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63777
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bug after upgrade?
Hi,
It indeed comes from the CSS of your template. If you remove the code:
body, .button, button.validate {
height: 100%;
margin-bottom: 1px;
font-family: Verdana, "Geneva CY", "DejaVu Sans", sans-serif;
}
from the file templates/rt_voxel/css/template.css it will fix the display of the buttons.
It indeed comes from the CSS of your template. If you remove the code:
body, .button, button.validate {
height: 100%;
margin-bottom: 1px;
font-family: Verdana, "Geneva CY", "DejaVu Sans", sans-serif;
}
from the file templates/rt_voxel/css/template.css it will fix the display of the buttons.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63831
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Bug after upgrade?
That works! I only removed "height 100%".
Thank you again and again!
You are a grate team of professionals!
I have almost finished construction of my shop with few minor corrections pending.
Thank you again and again!
You are a grate team of professionals!
I have almost finished construction of my shop with few minor corrections pending.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds