Deleting item in cart goes back to itemview
14 years 2 weeks ago #65038
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Deleting item in cart goes back to itemview was created by jansuhr
If I have a Cart with a few items in it and when I delete one of them I get a system info message that the cart is empty, which it isn't since I only deleted one of many. And it takes me back to that items category view.
I would not expect that message and I expect to stay in the Cartview.
Jan
I would not expect that message and I expect to stay in the Cartview.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65088
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Deleting item in cart goes back to itemview
Hi Jan,
I tried it through your website and it's seems to be working fine for me.
/
|EDIT|
\
I tried it with your second web site and I'll try to find out where this problem is coming from.
/
|EDIT2|
\
Even with the second web site it's working fine and I didn't had you problem..
I tried it through your website and it's seems to be working fine for me.
/
|EDIT|
\
I tried it with your second web site and I'll try to find out where this problem is coming from.
/
|EDIT2|
\
Even with the second web site it's working fine and I didn't had you problem..
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds