- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Add link to 'My Cart' icon
14 years 2 weeks ago #65077
by cmerusi
Add link to 'My Cart' icon was created by cmerusi
Hi,
I'd like customers to be able to click on a 'My Cart' icon from any page on my site that will bring them to their cart.
My idea was just to create a hyperlink connecting the icon I have placed on the site to the cart checkout page. Is the buy-now/checkout.html the best URL to use for the cart view?
You probably have another very easy way of doing this, but I'm not sure what it is.
Thanks!
I'd like customers to be able to click on a 'My Cart' icon from any page on my site that will bring them to their cart.
My idea was just to create a hyperlink connecting the icon I have placed on the site to the cart checkout page. Is the buy-now/checkout.html the best URL to use for the cart view?
You probably have another very easy way of doing this, but I'm not sure what it is.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65082
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Add link to 'My Cart' icon
Hi,
You'll maybe find a solution there :
You'll maybe find a solution there :
Hope this will help you.Usually, users either create a menu via the joomla menu manager of the type hikashop checkout. That menu will direct to the checkout.
Or, they publish the hikashop cart module via the joomla module manager. In the hikashop options of that module, you can activate the "proceed to checkout" button (though it should already be activated by default).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds