- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Buy more products
14 years 2 weeks ago #65397
by Ago28
Buy more products was created by Ago28
Hi,
So, my carriage is formed by a product for each page.
How do I arrange the purchase of multiple products of the same type?
Currently should do the login .. 2-3 times depending on the type of product.
I attach the image to see a list of all my products (drop-down).
Thank you.
So, my carriage is formed by a product for each page.
How do I arrange the purchase of multiple products of the same type?
Currently should do the login .. 2-3 times depending on the type of product.
I attach the image to see a list of all my products (drop-down).
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65423
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Buy more products
Hi,
I didn't understood what you wanted to do, can you explain it to me ?
Thank you.
I didn't understood what you wanted to do, can you explain it to me ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65426
by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Buy more products
So, I have created all product pages.
If a customer wants to buy two different products must log in 2 times.
The picture on the menu, you can see the list of products.
How can I fix?
If a customer wants to buy two different products must log in 2 times.
The picture on the menu, you can see the list of products.
How can I fix?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65427
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Buy more products
Can you please give me your website address then I'll be able to see what the problem is ?
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65434
by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Buy more products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65618
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Buy more products
I still don't understand what you want to do.
I was able to add several times the products in the cart without having to login or out.
Please give clearer information on what you want.
I was able to add several times the products in the cart without having to login or out.
Please give clearer information on what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds