- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 2
Error when clicking on specific order in backend
14 years 2 weeks ago #65476
by Odda
Error when clicking on specific order in backend was created by Odda
Suddenly an error appeared in the backend when clicking on a specific order number in the order-view in the bacend. Instead of viewing the order detalis, I get this page when using Google Chrome:
When using Firefox I just get a blank screen, and with IE i get:
The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.
The problem was still there after updating Joomla to ver. 2.7 and I have the lates Hikashop Business installed.
When using Firefox I just get a blank screen, and with IE i get:
The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.
The problem was still there after updating Joomla to ver. 2.7 and I have the lates Hikashop Business installed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65504
by Odda
Replied by Odda on topic Re: Error when clicking on specific order in backend
Problem solved! To others experiencing white screens or "HTTP Error 500", try this: Turn on the "Debug System" on Global Configuration in Joomla. Then the error-message may point you directly to the solution, at least it did for me
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Odda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds