- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Product_Details problem on my products page
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #65700
by Awards4u
Hi, I have Product_Details showing up and I want it to say only "Details". I don't know how it changed. Maybe I did something.
Please see the image and it's right on top of "ADD TO CART". Please let me know how to change it!
Thanks for all your help in advance.
Mohammed
p.s sorry I have the same problem in here twice.
Product_Details problem on my products page was created by Awards4u
Hi, I have Product_Details showing up and I want it to say only "Details". I don't know how it changed. Maybe I did something.
Please see the image and it's right on top of "ADD TO CART". Please let me know how to change it!
Thanks for all your help in advance.
Mohammed
p.s sorry I have the same problem in here twice.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Awards4u.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #65898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product_Details problem on my products page
Hi,
That button is not there by default in HikaShop.
It must be a customization of the VJTemplate you're using on your website :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...rial-day-coupon.html
Please contact their support for help.
That button is not there by default in HikaShop.
It must be a customization of the VJTemplate you're using on your website :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...rial-day-coupon.html
Please contact their support for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds