Skip to main content

Product module displays rows

More
13 years 11 months ago #68792 by Pheno
I am trying to get my related products module to display products on the same row, but it is putting them one on top of the other:

www.mywild.co.uk/warm-sensual-body-butte...aobab-50ml-dispenser

I think the problem is caused by the <div style="clear:both"></div> which is placed between them. It isn't straight forward to remove this (I think I would need to hack Hikashop core code).

Am I missing something here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68912 by nicolas
Hi,

You have apparently added additional <div style="clear:both"></div> in the file "listing_div" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views. You should remove these extra tags.
Also, you have added the CSS:
#rt-content-bottom .hikashop_product {
float: right !important;
}
in the file www.mywild.co.uk/templates/rt_gantry_j16/css/style1.css which forces the elements to be all on the right.

Because of these two modifications, the listing doesn't display properly anymore.
If you restore them, it will work properly, as it is the case by default. There is no need to hack any core code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pheno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68919 by Pheno
All sorted, thanks very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum