Skip to main content

Alipay Payment Method not appearing on checkout

More
13 years 11 months ago #68880 by jaswanttak
Hi Team,

Thanks for this nice extension. I have configured HikaShop with Joomla 2.5.

I wanted to use AliPay Payment Method, I have enabled the AliPay plugin but its not appearing during the checkout process, all other methods I can see like paypal, credit card etc. Am I missing something in configuration?

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks,
Jack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68929 by gil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68993 by nicolas
Yes, the solution must be one of the solutions listed in the FAQ.

Note that AliPay will only display if the current currency is the yuan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80968 by jaswanttak
Hi,

Even after changing the address and currency Alipay is not being diplayed. Kindly check the attached screenshot. Anything else missing?







Thanks,
Jaswant
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by jaswanttak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80973 by jaswanttak
SOLVED!

Sorry for the confusions, I set the Main currency as CNY (yuan) and I can see alipay now.

Thanks,
Jas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum