- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Product page layout
13 years 11 months ago #69059
by margknox
Product page layout was created by margknox
Hi.
I want the product page to have the image on the left, the description on the right, and the price, variants and add-to-cart button at the bottom.
I searched the forum, and altered the divs in the Display/Views show_default file, with no result. Searched again and altered the Display/Views show_tabular file similarly, again with no result.
How can I achieve the layout I want please?
I want the product page to have the image on the left, the description on the right, and the price, variants and add-to-cart button at the bottom.
I searched the forum, and altered the divs in the Display/Views show_default file, with no result. Searched again and altered the Display/Views show_tabular file similarly, again with no result.
How can I achieve the layout I want please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69096
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Product page layout
Hi there,
First you have to find the view that you are using (in the main configuration System>Configuration>Display or in your module/menu).
Once you find it (for example show_default) edit it through the Hikashop interface (Display>Views).
To be sure you are editing the right file, you can cut a part of the file and look on the front end if it change something.
By the way, in addition to this file, you will also probably need to edit the css file in System>Configuration to achieve what you want
First you have to find the view that you are using (in the main configuration System>Configuration>Display or in your module/menu).
Once you find it (for example show_default) edit it through the Hikashop interface (Display>Views).
To be sure you are editing the right file, you can cut a part of the file and look on the front end if it change something.
By the way, in addition to this file, you will also probably need to edit the css file in System>Configuration to achieve what you want
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69273
by margknox
Replied by margknox on topic Re: Product page layout
Thank you! I found the right template and edited its show_default to re-arrange the divs. I also had to tweak the frontend_default.css in media/com_hikashop/css.
Thanks so much for your prompt help.
Thanks so much for your prompt help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds