Skip to main content

shopping card button

More
13 years 11 months ago #69271 by Rebel
shopping card button was created by Rebel
I don't know how I did it, but my button "go to shopping card" is gone. I don't know how to put it back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69285 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you send me a screenshot of where your "go to shopping card" was ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69302 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: shopping card button
this is the screenshot.

you can also look at the website: www.herbashopoisterwijk.nl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69321 by Mohamed Thelji
Did you edit the cart file of your product view of the front-end template that you are currently using through "Hikashop->Display->View" ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69326 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: shopping card button
I didn't edit it, so I don' know where it is gone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69332 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, so can you :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content modules->cart module"
- Set the "Mini cart" option to NO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69335 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: shopping card button
oké, I did that, but I still do not seen the button of the shopping card

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69345 by Mohamed Thelji
And is your "Show proceed button in the cart" option set to YES ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69346 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: shopping card button
that was the one.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum