- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Not able to save configuration
13 years 11 months ago #69925
by thelberg
Not able to save configuration was created by thelberg
Hi,
I get this error message when trying to save changes in any part of the Configuration:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /portal/administrator/index.php on this server."
I'm using Google Chrome, but the same thing also happen in iExplorer.
I have tried to change the permission for that index file, but nothing helps.
The strange thing here - is that I get this message also in two other netshops I have configured earlier??!
I'm SuperUser for those sites, så that part should be okei...
Now I'm stuck. Please help
---
Regards
Terje
I get this error message when trying to save changes in any part of the Configuration:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /portal/administrator/index.php on this server."
I'm using Google Chrome, but the same thing also happen in iExplorer.
I have tried to change the permission for that index file, but nothing helps.
The strange thing here - is that I get this message also in two other netshops I have configured earlier??!
I'm SuperUser for those sites, så that part should be okei...
Now I'm stuck. Please help
---
Regards
Terje
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69951
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not able to save configuration
Hi,
That's because of the way mod_security is configured on your hosting.
If you remove the code :
enctype="multipart/form-data"
from the file "config" of the view "config" for your backend template via the menu Display->Views. The drawback is that you won't be able to change the default thumbnail image via the interface.
That's because of the way mod_security is configured on your hosting.
If you remove the code :
enctype="multipart/form-data"
from the file "config" of the view "config" for your backend template via the menu Display->Views. The drawback is that you won't be able to change the default thumbnail image via the interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70540
by thelberg
Replied by thelberg on topic Re: Not able to save configuration
Thank you very much 
that solved the problem right away
---
Regards
Terje
that solved the problem right away
---
Regards
Terje
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds